Still need some ALBS knobs for the MB-6582? 2nd European order.

Goblinz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a pity albs dont make other colours!

Would love to get my hands on some green knobs to go with a Green on black LCD (not the green-yellow kind).

Ah well.  :-\

Yes, bit of a shame. There's nothing to stop you from getting some white knobs and painting the stripes another colour though. I would think that some sort of (UV?) spray paint would work well if you used a brush to apply it.

Knobs have been collected from the post office... I am currently counting them all out and packing them and will post them on Friday/Saturday.

G

Yes, bit of a shame. There's nothing to stop you from getting some white knobs and painting the stripes another colour though. I would think that some sort of (UV?) spray paint would work well if you used a brush to apply it.

That might be an idea alright.

Is there any good manufacturer sites for knowbs out there? Colourful ones?

Ive searched global spec but the sites ive looked at had pretty boring types.

Would love something similar to the Albs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Once  the new lot of MB-6582 PCBs have gone into production then I may organise another bulk order as I will be ordering some stuff from ALBS anyway. As it stands there hasn't been too many people requesting full sets on here or by PM so i don't see much call for a large order.

G

Once  the new lot of MB-6582 PCBs have gone into production then I may organise another bulk order as I will be ordering some stuff from ALBS anyway. As it stands there hasn't been too many people requesting full sets on here or by PM so i don't see much call for a large order.

G

i need wite on black for my MB6582 and for some other synths so i'm in.

what are you ordering from albs?

i need wite on black for my MB6582 and for some other synths so i'm in.

what are you ordering from albs?

I'm wanting to order a few different knobs to see what they have and what we can use. Mainly to see if there's anything suitable for the x0x, I'm wanting to check out their illuminated switches too and maybe get some replacement faders for my Korg.

Basically I don't want to just send an order in for small quantities so will combine it with a knob order. I'm puitting up a WIKI page but it's going to take a while as this is my first proper attempt at wiki.

G

I'm puitting up a WIKI page but it's going to take a while as this is my first proper attempt at wiki.

You know you can edit other people's pages, copy the content and paste it in your own page... that's an easy way to learn the formatting "tags"... that's what I did  ;D (do you think I have time to read manuals?)