SoundWell rotary encoders (like ALPS STEC16B, "Voti" encoders)

Wilba

Puh - that was fast! :D

Like some others I missed this chance to get a stock of encoders for my next midiware projects, so I'm waiting for the next bulk order. In german: 'Gehen weg wie warme Semmeln'

I'm just thinking  ::) about doing an order myself for Germany. Anyone interested in this?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick note to all: I plan to order a large quantity of Re'an encoder knobs from a Canadian distributor.  They are soft-touch, push-on knobs that look like this (but BLACK):

200709191746111.jpgP_401.jpg

I am not aware yet of my exact minimum order, but estimates are approximately 2000-3000 pieces.  I only want 100.

They would be perfect for MB-SEQ, MB-LC, or on anything where you want to densely pack some encoders. 

I hope to offer them out in multiples of 100. I have been quoted a pretty good price.  And I highly doubt I will have them before January.

I will have more details next week.  There is a lot I'm not sure of yet, so please don't hijack this thread - if you have questions or want to make suggestions pertaining to a possible bulk order of Re'an knobs, post here: http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php?topic=10125.0

I just received the shipment of encoders.

I avoided customs duty, but a packed box of 100 is just on 1kg so that takes the postage cost up from expected. Therefore my estimate wasn't far off, even allowing for exchange rate fluctuation.

The actual cost, including shipping, PayPal fees is:

To Europe: 89.95 AUD (53.61 EUR)

To USA: 81.98 AUD (72.64 USD)

I'll start packing them tonight and hopefully can post 15 boxes on Friday.

Anyone interested in running another bulk order of these encoders should PM/email me and I'll give them the details.

Dear midiBoxers,

I contacted wilba today and decided to start a 2nd run. Conditions would be approx as before.

Initially I thought about doing this for the germany region only. But that is selfish. ;D.

International request are welcome!

Thanks again wilba for supporting the community with your brilliant know-how.

Frank

500 pieces so far: :)

100 aeiou42

100 Enth

100 wicked-E

100 mrmeana +

100 Jack

The MOQ (minimal order quantity) at soundwell is 2000 pieces, my MOQ is 100, because there is

a lot of extra work involved. Wilba told me the encoders will come disassembled with washers and

nuts in extra bags.  :o Counting and packaging will take a while.

Hope you understand.

Frank

(If all Australian deliveries are this fast, I beginning to realise why the English cricket team alway look so sad!)

Maybe things are quicker to arrive when customs don't need to look at it and calculate how much tax you have to pay.

Wow, crazy fast shipment. I had mine shipped to USA and they arrived last week some time. I just picked them up yesterday.  Top notch. Good find Wilba.

I should have had mine sent with yours and just picked them up. I have this weird feeling mine will be here tomorrow though. I can just feel it. :)