SoundWell rotary encoders (like ALPS STEC16B, "Voti" encoders)

Wilba

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joy! I got a 'Päckchen' sitting on my dest right now. I dont know if the damange to my relationship with the mail room girl can be repaired.... but who cares....

Thanks mc4

:) Lief, I think you are the first who got the encoders outside europe. So all you other's there (Canada, New Zealand etc) should not worry. It will need some time, as DHL said at least 30 days. Also Italy took 14 days, I don't know why.  ???

Happy Knobbing!

:) Lief, I think you are the first who got the encoders outside europe. So all you other's there (Canada, New Zealand etc) should not worry. It will need some time, as DHL said at least 30 days. Also Italy took 14 days, I don't know why.  ???

Happy Knobbing!

No one else has gotten them yet? Crazy. I'm in the US and nothing so far. This does make me a little less worried though.

My package was sent to my work address. We get DHL in and out twice a day. I got lucky i guess. Either way, its a well packed package and the shipping address was very clear. Im sure everyone else's will be along shortly.

Also,  It looks like they sell they same thing in german magazines as they do here. I kept an eye out for Cartman's mom but I didnt see her :)

Thanks again

Also,  It looks like they sell they same thing in german magazines as they do here. I kept an eye out for Cartman's mom but I didnt see her :)

:) :) Hehhe, yes, the wrapping papper I used. But those CT-magazines were very old!

Got it today  :D

Nice stuff, very clean packaging !!

Thank you very much.

Thank You, nice to hear.

By the way, if anybody needs REAN knobs, please have a look at the fleamarket thread.

I have a few hundreds which I don't need immediatly.

rean301_0305.JPG

I'm thinking about selling smaller lots of the rotary encoder for a regular price.

Don't know yet. :) The bulk order sucked more time then I thought and I'm a little behind with my own project.

So time is the factor.

rean301_0300.jpg

Has everyone else received their encoders?  I'm guessing mine have got lost along the way.  Seems like an awfully long time, especially as they only had to travel from Germany to England.

Martin

That is strange, for England they should have been arrived. Next week I will see if my post center can tell me something about this.

I may actually be interested in 75-100 of these now. I take it the actual original group buy is sold out?

Quite some people have asked this.

There were 300 encoders remaining from the bulk order.

Next week I might have some time for counting items and washers ;)

and I am willing to sell them under the following conditions.

16 pieces for 14 Euros + shipping per 'registered mail' which

means it is insured shipping.

Shipping/Packaging is

Germany 5 Euros

Europe 7 Euros

World 10 Euros

Please send a PM if interested using this form:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Midibox nickname:

Street:

City and ZIP code:

paypal registered email:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Encoder_0423_800.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Frank,

Just wanted to tell that I have finally got the encoders, after the long time in customs, I truly don't understand, they had them to play with and still instead of paying me for having them for such a long time they have charged my with tax  >:(

well, Thanks again for this bulk order and for the great packaging.

Best regards,

Asaf

I truly don't understand, they had them to play with and still instead of paying me for having them for such a long time they have charged my with tax  >:(

Democracy at work. You voted for it! And besides, it's for your safety, to protect you from terrorists and other freedom fighters.

;D