MB-6582 Power Switch Bulk Order

Wilba

2104699908_307d4dc834.jpg

If you need a power switch for your MB-6582 PCB, look here:

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/wilba_mb_6582_power_switch_bulk_order

These come with SmashTV’s parts kits already.

I kept a few back from my delivery of 400 switches to SmashTV, so I can share them around to those in need, mainly to those crazy Europeans who like to rip apart a C64 for this switch ;D Don't do it! I have new ones!

Sorry I couldn't offer these sooner and ship them with SIDs etc., but it took a long time to find a cheap supplier, and then waited for SmashTV to start selling his parts kits with them (to avoid people buying more than they needed unnecessarily).

I have about 60 (?) spare DPDT rocker switches that are identical to C64 power switch and fit the MB-6582 PCB.

These come with SmashTV’s parts kits already.

So if you can get them from SmashTV, you don’t need to get them from me. I’m only trying to make sure I have enough for everyone who needs them and avoid people having more than they really need.

Estimated cost will be AU$2 each plus AU$2 postage worldwide (except Australia, which will be cheaper) for up to 4 switches.

There is no need for me to wait until all 60 (?) are allocated. I will just send PayPal invoices as required, using the PayPal email address you have used for the MB-6582 PCB order. Please make sure your PayPal account has your current and correct postal address.

THIS OFFER IS ONLY TO PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT BUYING MB-6582 PARTS KITS FROM SMASHTV

THIS OFFER IS ONLY TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT MB-6582 PCBS DIRECTLY FROM ME

THERE IS A LIMIT OF ONE PER BASE PCB BOUGHT FROM ME

Remember, don't post "I want one" here, go to the wiki and add your name to the list!

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/wilba_mb_6582_power_switch_bulk_order

Let's see if we can have a one-post bulk order thread... ;D

• 8 months later...

Sigh- As usual, I'm not entirely clear. If we didn't get the PCBs directly from you, we can't order the switch to be included with the 2044s we've ordered? I got my PCBs from Smash, but am not getting any parts kits (aside from the PICs). Thanks for any clarification, sorry for the question  :(

This was a bulk order I ran a while ago, basically to get some for the people who bought the first run of PCBs, so nearly all of them went to SmashTV for putting in base parts kits and I sent out a few to people who were not waiting for SmashTV's parts kits.

As such I only have a few left. People who have posted before this post (or arranged privately with me) will be taken care of, then that's it.

No more new orders, please. Wait for SmashTV's parts kit, it's a better option anyway as it has other hard to find parts.

However, if I see a photo of a PCB that's got everything soldered except this switch, I will feel obliged to send the owner a switch while I still have some. ;)

Then when I run out, you'll have to beg SmashTV to send you one, but I advise you don't do that until it's the last thing you need to finish (and can prove it!)