Illumined switch like tr 909

xarolium

• 3 weeks later...
i have a bunch of those and will be using them for my sequencer.  check e-switch's site for a distributor list.

:o :o

Ohh you 're so lucky i really would like to buy it but i can't find a distributor for France.

i would ask you if you can sell me 40 piece of this in red

i pay the shipping price and everything

:o :o

Ohh you 're so lucky i really would like to buy it but i can't find a distributor for France.

i would ask you if you can sell me 40 piece of this in red

i pay the shipping price and everything

hi,

in a couple weeks i will be placing an order for more of these switches (green).  i will add 40 of the red ones to the order.  i forgot the price, but my guess is each switch (with cap) is around $2 to $2.50 USD.  in the meantime i'll set up my paypal so i can receive money (or is it set up like that by default?).  i'll gladly mail you the switches at cost plus whatever shipping costs.  it won't be a very big package so it shouldn't be too expensive.  i think in the future i may need the favor returned, so i will ask you :).

i can't recall if i have ever mailed anything overseas.  does anybody have any advice i should know about this? (united states to france).  thanks.

drew

.. my own experience.. be really really careful with this kind of switches, especially if you re doing some intensive gigging or if you re just wild with your machines, most switches won t last too long under "normal" music abuse, that s not the case if you ll be at home gently creating beats on your seq.

I think it is actually time to report experience with the different producers so to have an overview for future reference.

simone

xarolium, 

the red led TL1240 at mouser are on back order, and something is weird about the listing (search TL1240 at mouser).  the other switches say they include the cap, but not the red.  i'll chat with mouser when i get a chance.  they are $2.04 USD.  i don't see a cap listed separately anywhere, but my green switches are about the same price with the cap.  you'll pay close to $3 each if you have to buy the cap separately.

ultra

• 2 years later...