• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9rm3av.jpg

j7z1gx.jpg

6z33ty.jpg

Here are the PIC of a DualCore SwinSID, I just piggypacked the 2 AVRs on Top of eachother and

so it is very easy to connect em both... of course I used a Socket on the underlaying AVR so

I can flash em individually when new Firmware shows up, last Firmware was from 1. May evening  ;D

which now sound very very close to the original even the pitch matches and the noise generator also

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

I'd really like to build this one (finally got the 16f88). Could someone please tell me if it is possible to burn the 16f88 with JDM?

I've seen http://www.ucapps.de/mbhp/mbhp_burner_16f88_adapter.pdf, but,

Is that adapter specifically made for MBHP_Burner, or can it be used with JDM?

I'd thank very much anyone who could confirm me this before I start building the module, which I want to  incorporate to my MidiBox64.

Pablo.

Hello everybody,

I'd really like to build this one (finally got the 16f88). Could someone please tell me if it is possible to burn the 16f88 with JDM?

I've seen http://www.ucapps.de/mbhp/mbhp_burner_16f88_adapter.pdf, but,

Is that adapter specifically made for MBHP_Burner, or can it be used with JDM?

I'd thank very much anyone who could confirm me this before I start building the module, which I want to  incorporate to my MidiBox64.

Pablo.

You don´t need for this project a 16f88! You need a (or two)  Atmega 8515 as PSU.

Sorry I asked offtopic. I must have been too sleepy when making this post. I meant to post it in the Midimerger 16f88 thread.  ::)

So offtopic it was that I couldn´t find your answer.  :-[ Heh!

Thanx stryd. Cya

• 4 weeks later...

hello

I build mbsid + swinsid today. im using pic18f452 with midibox_sid_v1_7303c setup_6581.hex firmware and SwinSIDX2.hex for atmega, but when I play some notes on my keyboard, i just hear some noises sound from my speaker. I build based on swinsid schematic combined with mbhp_sid_v3 schematic. any sugestion please....

sorry for my english...

B.R

Check your fuse bits configuration to enable external clock source - AVR have to run with 24MHz. SwinSID plays short 1KHz test tone during startup, when the frequency is lower then your clock frequency is wrong. Are you using TDA1543, not TDA1543A? (TDA1543A won't work). If you still have problems, attach sound output recordings here.

Hi swinkels

sorry for late reply, im just back from holiday. Im using TDA1543, i buy it from futurlec.com. I dont able to re-program the fuse bit config. im using pony prog with stk200 simplified. It always show "device missing or invalid". Please tell me how can I re-program it? are stk200 need external vcc? and what fuse bit should i tick? here I attached the recorded testone. and sorry for my english..

thanks before it

testone2.rar