MIDIbox LC Question

qwerty1809

I use PIC18 to read in mios_update_v1_9f \ mios_update_v1_9f \ pic18f452 \ burner \ bootloader_v1_2b_pic18f452.hex .

MIOSStudio uploads mios_update_v1_9f \ mios_update_v1_9f \ pic18f452 \ midi \ mios_v1_9f_pic18f452.hex .

MIOSStudio uploads midibox_lc_v1_6a\main.hex.

Uses http://www.ucapps.de/index.html?page=mbhp_core.html to connect successfully

But :

1.Changes to the LTC module, the installment has CBX serial port driver, cannot connect, I look at the help, said that must establish,MIDI OUT LED Is shining ,MIDI IN LED Extinguishes ,Without flickers .

English is not too clear, please carefully say the step .

2.I use samsung 2X40 (KS0066) LCD, does not have character display, is must establish? Please explain.

If I do, how should do ?

thanks !!

1.Changes to the LTC module, the installment has CBX serial port driver, cannot connect, I look at the help, said that must establish,MIDI OUT LED Is shining ,MIDI IN LED Extinguishes ,Without flickers .

did you already change the baudrate? The "to-com" flag has to be set in the PIC ID header. You could do this with the change_id application. Open main.asm, change value of MIOS_TO_COM_FLAG to 1, rebuild the main.hex file with "make", and upload the new .hex file via MIDI. Thereafter the baudrate is changed for LTC interface (communication via MIDI won't be possible anymore)

2.I use samsung 2X40 (KS0066) LCD, does not have character display, is must establish? Please explain.

If MIOS has been uploaded correctly (and it seems that this is the case), this display should work fine.

See this page for troubleshooting tips: http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/troubleshooting_lcd_displays

Best Regards, Thorsten.