dB Live - Update and (finally) some photos - update

DavidBanner

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man this midibox is alright... unless you like things that rock... then it is bad ass. love how it is coming along. where did you get the triangle leds ?  am watching this thread. love the enclosed box design. am checking the mail daily for mine. i do not mind testing it out for you to make sure it is road worthy. :)

• 2 weeks later...

That's lookin' really slick! I am really curious about daytime pictures too ;)

And I would like to know how you've programmed or are going to program the shift routine to switch between the clip registers.

daytime pics will be posted as soon as she is 100% finished, still waiting on a few knobs and I have to finish off the programming.

As far as the shift is concerned, I'll let you know once I've done it, have a few ideas and want to play around with it till I find the best solution....

David,

How does your Leds "Midi Status" works with Ableton Clip launch buttons ?

I am having a hardtime trying to get the Leds working correctly with "Midi Status" activated.

All other buttons in Ableton works fine with "Midi Status" but not the Clip Launch buttons!! The behaviour is chaotic, the clips are triggering infinitly and i have to deactivates the midi interface to stop the clips playing. It is hard to explain, my english is very limited, anyways.

I just tried with my BCR2000 and they work fine !! So it is not Ableton fault.

Any idea ? How is yours ?