DigiKey Bulk Order (CLOSED & TRASHED).

ganchan

For all italians here, go to live in another country if you want DIY!

Digikey had answare me this after uhm, some week:

Shipping are free over €50 (€150 in real). Digikey ship items by UPS directly to your address. Than you have to pay just 20% of the value and 20% of the real shipping costs.

a) Shipping directly it's not thrue. For it.digikey they use a Netherlands office that receive the pack and than ship it to italy. I've contacted a person that had payed €120 to UPS (TNT in IT) plus €46 of customs/IVA20% for €180 of original value.

b) If i can't know how much are the "real" shipping costs i can't know how much it's the 20% of that.

well, i'm very glad for this, and sorry with people that had join this order. :)

keep in mind this experience.

TheProf will save us!

FKN regards.

G.

Hahaha.. you sound like me now.  ;D

Friend and I just talk about your experiences Italians the other day. We get to conclusion that we must be same people just different country. Sorry you are pissed off, but thank you for all your tries and time. I hope everything will went good with Prof`s efforts. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

i accidently ordered

"30  P3K1503-ND  POT 50K OHM 9MM VERT PLA BUSHING"

but i only need 3 of them. anybody has interest in some ?

--jan

hey unit-sound (this was an old tribe's name, unit-sound[system], they was great!), can you tell me how much had you pay for shipping and in witch country please? just for info.