MIDIbox64

qwerty1809

Needs to read ?

Need more time for sense-having questions.

Sry, but we cant do your homework, click through left sided menu. Every module has its unique sence (and quantity of in/outputs ;) . After that you should be able to answer your question farly by yourself.

Tips:

-USB won't run bugless.

-Encoders need 2 inputs

-perhaps don't try in the english section when your english is soooo bad ;D What's your first languange?

-You won't have success on this just because its a smaller project and not a MB LC like you wanted to build. Please readreadread.

I won't disappoint you, but with absolutly no knowledge of electronics/midi/soldering/english it will get very hard.

greetz

• 2 weeks later...

I won't disappoint you, but with absolutly no knowledge of electronics/midi/soldering/english it will get very hard.

Well, I don't know... There are these forums for helping out, in various languages.... and provided you can read English (no need to speak/write it) there is a great deal of good documentation... With no experience at all it will be harder, but if you are dedicated and respectful toward the community I think anyone can do a midibox.