Matrix and touch sensivity - DEFINITIVE

anakin

Hi to all!

I red all the post in this forum regarding the possibility of controlling and use midibox project with standard production keyboard that is working in matrix and that are touch sensitive.

I think there's really the needing to clarify all the because for me ( and for sure, for other people) this is not clear.

My questions: Many people have the availability of standard keyboards from old synths or organs or bought from somewhere (90% FATAR keyboard). these are working in matrix of 8x8 and are touch sensitive.

Is there any preconfigured code already wrote for manage this kind of stuff?

What's the matter with the DIN multiplexers? There's the need to change them?

Please I'm very confused about...can someone please direct me in the right way?

Thank you very much!

Anakin

p.s. maybe this could be a good starting point to work together in this way and posts our results here!

Hi and thank you for your answer. I can tell what i can't understand about.

1) Can you please tell me a place (in web) where i can Understand how a matrix work?

2) I have Fatar tp-80 that is a 61keys keyboard with scan matrix and touch sensivity. Is there a link there to understand how to connect it to a core module ( I think using dins and douts). Where can i find a schematics of connection to midibox? In this link in the doepfer page there's a schematics of how my keyboard work : http://www.doepfer.de/DIY/Matrix_61.gif

3) Is there the application of QBAS suitable for my keyboard?

Thank you for your help!

Anakin