where i can download mb-6582 pcb's layouts ?

dendy

hello

sorry if i'm asking something what was already discusset somewhere there .. i'm new at this forum (not new in MBHP platform;-) - builded aready mbox16, mbox64 and now working on basic mbox-sid) .. i was searching last two hours this forum and wiki and can't find downloadable version of base / control PCB's for MB-6582 project.. i know - there was a bulk order - but i can't wait for it, i can try to do PCB's in some local company here in Slovakia (i know, this way is expensive, but doesn't matter for me :-)) ... so i'm asking - it is possible to download somewhere PCB's layouts ?? as PDF, or FPD, or something else what can be used for creating PCB's ...

maybe i'm blind and din't see the right link, if yes then sorry :-)

thanks for any advice :)

sad.. any chance that will be in future ? or bulk orderds are only way to get PCB's ? i looked and it seems for now any opened PCB bulk order (one thread which i found in bulk orders section is closed)

Sorry, the PCB layout files are not publicly available to prevent people from making and selling completed MIDIbox SID synths on eBay.

The license for using the PCBs is here: http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/wilba_mb_6582_license

If you want to know the reasons why I made this decision, search for "SID-NUXX" on the forum.