For Free: Blank Smash TV 4620 and 452 PICs.

Peake

Wilba has ever so kindly provided a service free of charge, so I'm paying it forward:

1) recent Smash TV 4620 PIC, ID 0010 0000, no OS, for free.

1) recent Smash TV 452 PIC, ID 0010 0000, no OS, for free.

First PM is first served.

Original post:

Hi, it looks like I'm never going to be able to get access to a computer that can run MIOS. I'm looking to trade a pair of dual SSM MIDIbox boards for a 4620 loaded with the latest SEQ software...ID 0010 0000. I have one here but no way to complete it. Same with a PIC for a MIDIbox CV. I suppose that I could mail them to anyone who would burn them, but would prefer to simply sell them and trade the PCBs for one complete SEQ Pic (and work something out for a CV Pic).

The "builds" I'm after are "standard"- what TK uses for his SEQ, and the standard CV setup with what is it, five or so buttons and one pot? Apologies, it's not in front of me. Unprofessional, sorry. I have an Ultracore ready to go, and could complete a CV most quickly.

I'm sorry to have to miss out on this aspect of the MB world but I'm just not going to upgrade from the old, stable OS and the software that is working...no budget for new OS or software if I wanted...

I also have a bunch of 20-pin IC sockets and 9 quantity 28 pin wide/open center SID sockets if any amount of these might help spice a deal. Thanks for reading, thanks even more for helping.

Mind you- I have a 4620 but need one with the SEQ V3.x code in it...I'll take it that this hasn't escaped you, as most here are sharper than I am...

In gratitude, I'd like to offer the Smash TV 4620 that I have, ID listed above, to anyone who can use it. First PM'd, first served; I'll just mail it off, no charge, in forward payment for Wilba's good deed, if he refuses proper reimbursement.

I'll still be looking for a (452?) with the CV code...so the SSM board offer still stands in exchange for one MIOS'd with this OS. And when I get that, I'lll ship out the PIC that's been waiting for it for free as well.

I have plenty of 4620 and 452...

Take them! They are just gathering dust (or would be if they weren't in a parts box). Just send me a PM with details.

The 4620 were free Microchip samples that were in the original MB-6582 prototype, before TK switched to 4685...

3795_MB-6582_Construction_2_jpge14a8ac20

3795_MB-6582_Construction_2_jpge14a8ac20