[S] MIDIBox Core Kit (w/ PIC) + MDIBox SID (w/ 6582)

pnz

I purchased these kits (and assembled them) from AVI Showtech a few years back and just never finished my MIDIBox build. They are fully assembled. The CORE module has a "BSL V1.2B MIOS 1.9E PIC18F452" chip, and the SID module has a SID 6581 (2384 under) chip. These have been collecting dust and I figure they'd be more use to someone else than me. I've enclosed a few pictures of that I have. I'd prefer to sell this alltogether for maybe $65USD. But if any of you want to part it out just post here.

post-7292-12649061109_thumb.jpg

post-7292-126490615505_thumb.jpg

post-7292-126490616469_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased these kits (and assembled them) from AVI Showtech a few years back and just never finished my MIDIBox build. They are fully assembled. The CORE module has a "BSL V1.2B MIOS 1.9E PIC18F452" chip, and the SID module has a SID 6581 (2384 under) chip. These have been collecting dust and I figure they'd be more use to someone else than me. I've enclosed a few pictures of that I have. I'd prefer to sell this alltogether for maybe $65USD. But if any of you want to part it out just post here.

Bump. I'd be willing to take $50US for the lot. Any takers?

• 2 weeks later...