Where are the Application files????

jmayes

Forgive me if this seems dumb but after 2+ hours of searching everywhere (especially www.ucapps.de and this forum and wiki) I can not find the actual application firmware downloads. I have built the core and DIO modules and have the studio up and running (and talking to the core) just to find out I need the MIDIO128 application before things will work. Got to say I am very frustrated that every stick of information is posted except for the key file.

Please set me straight, How did I miss it after 2 hours of searching???

TX,

J

Thank you for the help!! For some reason I could not figure out to hit that page, I thought it was just the core files which I already had in the pre-programmed chip I bought from Smashtv. Also NO link on the project page will take you to that page and the search did not help either. Now I know where the apps are hiding so I am all set but I think a link on the application pages will help others.

Up and running!

Thankx again,

J

Also NO link on the project page will take you to that page

What about the first link called "MIOS download" directly after the big letters FIRMWARE? :whistle:

oh and while we're at finding the right stuff to read: this is the second pinned thread in this forum section :tongue:

Anyway, welcome and happy midiboxing :)

S