MB-6582 Problems (CS)

iZZE

Hello. I finished my MB-6582 and got some problems :pinch:

First of all i double checked the ribbon cable connections (JD) and resoldered every pin more than once. I dont know where to look.. This is the behavior:

When i press the Button in the Pulse Width 03 Row: Control LEDs flicker, LFO LED flickers.

When i press the Button for M7 (7th Column): Changes LFO Waveform

When i press the Button for M6 (6th Column): MOD Sync LED flickers

When i press the Button for M4 (4th Column): Selects Play

When i press the Button for M3 (3rd Column): Changes Patch, Selects SID2, selects other options when pressing it a couple of times

When i press the Button for M2 (2nd Column): Selects SID3, Changes Mode to CC

When i press the Button for M1 (1st Column): Selects SID4, Changes ENV Setting

I dont know where exactly to start, maybe its not the cables or connections, maybe some electrical part is bad ?! What would you suggest ? Thanks for helping all !!! :clover:

Hello Thorsten.

I uploaded setup_mb6582.hex

Any help would be greatly appreciated :console:

Thanks

PS: Reuploaded setup_mb6582 hex.. i tried to clone the pics with holding down menu it says SLAVE 03 Failed !!!

Also the following LEDs arent working (i changed LEDs still not working):

ROW 5 Column 7

ROW 6 Column 3

Left Channel LED

Sync LED

Please help :cry:

Edited by iZZE

Ok after 6 hours of massive troubleshoot i found the problem.

I bought 100 ohm resistors from Reichelt.de i usually measure every resistor before i solder it in, but on the 100 ohms i didnt.. so i measured them... 215 ohm's.. i changed them to 100 Ohms. the problem still was there...

I changed all the capacitors on the core section.. problem was still there..

i changed all LEDs that flickered, and all that didnt light up at all, also resoldered everything again.. Wooohoo -> no problems with the buttons and LEDs anymore :ahappy:

Only Problem thats still there is when i hold down menu when powering it up it clones to slaves.. seems to work till the end when it displays "SLAVE 03 FAILED"

I swapped the pic from 2 <-> 3 .. but it still says SLAVE 03 FAILED :frantics:

Someone got an idea ? Thanks :sweat:

Edited by iZZE

I inserted all 8 Sids and tried to Select SID2,3,4 but there was a CAN BUS Error..

I then uploaded the MB6582 Hex via mios studio by changing jumper setting and device ID one by one.

I could now select all 4 SIDs..

I tried to clone via the MENU button once again, now everything works.. Yeeeha.. Fully functional MB-6582.. i cant believe it :queen:

Only Problem is that SID4 seems really silent. all the other 3SID Engines have good volume ?! How come ?

All 8 Sids are the ones Wilba sold..

PS: OK Problem solved.. it was a Resistor that had a little short circuit.. it measured 0,4 Ohms insted of 10K... cleaned the backside more carefully, now everything WORKS !!!!!!!

Edited by iZZE