My 1st Project : MB Seq v4

damnit

Hello guys !

I'm new on this forum and I discovered MB Seq few months ago. I never did any DIY Midi construction by past, and I'm not friendly with electronic (with English Too :ahappy: ), I know how to weld but that's all.

I would like to build this amazing Seq because it correspond to my need to perform another form of music producing.

I just want a few help of somebody who read this thread.

ATM i'm preparing to order on smashTV but there are somethings where I'm not shure à 100%

I would like to buy the PCB and the parts from the bulk order of Wilba at this link here but some parts are not include in this order pack like them :

REQUIRED AND MAY NOT INCLUDE IN BULK ORDER

1x LED (red, 5mm round, diffused)

27x (28x?) LEDs (green, 3mm round, diffused)

6x 74HC165: Mouser 511-M74HC165

2x 74HC595: Mouser 511-M74HC595

8x 16-pin DIP IC socket: Mouser 571-1-390261-4

58x 1N4148 (small signal diode):

2x 2×5 dual row headers (for DIN/OUT connection to Core/ultracore and extension to optional button/LED matrix).

2x 2×8 dual row headers (for LCDs)

IDC connectors to connect LCD and CS boards to Core/ultracore

ribbon cable

REQUIRED AND WILL NOT INCLUDE IN BULK ORDER

2x 2 line 40 character (2×40/40×2) standard character LCD modules

MAY BE USED IN DOUG'S CASE, BUT STILL UNDECIDED

MIDI socket:

Power switch:

Power socket:

I'm right ? Or the pack has changed and all needed is include ?

Next, I need the core, Is Core32 Module PCB With IC on SmashTV is ok ? And for the order if I buy this one, all the parts kit are include for 30$ ? Or I must buy the parts listed here ?

Finally, I don't need a lot of I/O like OSC / a lot of midi ports, just 2 midi ports and 1 USB port

Thanks a lot for you future responses, I've not enough money and I d'ont want to have a bad surprise because I forgot an essential thing ..

Greetings,

Edited by damnit

ok to respond myself, the LPC17 is newer for SEQV4, and good for my future build, I must add LPCXPRESSO too.

Someone can confirme that plz ?

I would like to buy the PCB and the parts from the bulk order of Wilba at this link here but some parts are not include in this order pack like them

Thanks a lot.

damnit

Edited by damnit