Mios Floorboard controller

Guest squirrelly_dude

Guest squirrelly_dude

hey everyone,

been busy on my mackie clone so i haven't been to the forum lately. the project is going smoothly bbut slowly. been thinking of new projects to try.

my question is on my next MIOS project. I want to build a foot controller with one pot, 16 buttons, and 16 leds. I also need 9 layers of these buttons/leds/pot. i also want to display custom text for midi i/o events.

i plan to use a modified version of the example code "ain_64_din_128_dout_128" (not modified yet), but the layer thing has me confused. can anyone help?TK?

i'm interested in helping you (if i can and if u want) since i'm a happy POD2 owner but unhappy for not having a floorboard!

I 've modified the source of TK's floorboard for use with the pod (4buttons,+2bank up/down,the 7segment leds show the seleted patch in pod format) and planning to add a button for the tuner and then put it in a compact box.

Guest squirrelly_dude

i've made one already from the midibox plus design but my leds and display were of my own design and don't work the greatest. it has eight buttons for chan,boost,corus/flanger, reverb, delay, and bank buttons. out of buttons

So i wanted to make a mios based unit that was more versitile and upgradable. i need buttons for wha, tune, and tap tempo, and maybe more.

can anyone tell how to use the skeleton codes for something like this?