Incorrect Midi Out When loaded with MB64 v2.1

Guest NickUK

Hi,

I've just finished my MB, it's got 16 Pots, 8 buttons and works great with the test software ain64_din128_dout128_v1_3.zip

However my problem comes when I upload the MB64 software: When I move the faders the LCD shows the relevant Pot is being moved, however the MIDI output does not show the fader data, i.e. Both sets of data are always 0.

Timestamp IN PORT STATUS DATA1 DATA 2 CHAN Note  EVENT

00006b01    1   --        B1         00       00         2         -----   CC: Bank MSB

I've tried modifying the software so that only 16 pots and 8 buttons are used but this has the same results. All unused inputs are tied to ground.

Am I missing something really simple??

TIA

Nick Saunders

p.s Photos to follow.

I've tried this, I still get not response from the POTS.

I've set up faders 1 through 16 as CC # 0 through CC #15

When I move the faders in V midibox The display moves on the LCD. However When I move the Faders on the MB the Display does not change on the Vmidibox.

On the Midibox, if I look at the Edit Events Menu, each pot entry is blank I can not enter any data i can only move the cursor by pressing the Snapshot button. Left and right have no function.

Could there be anything else?

TIA

Nick

All Fixed Now !! ;D

I reprogrammed the PIC with the bootloader and uploaded MIOS. Uploaded My Application and Hey Presto One Working Midi Box!!!!!

Thanks for the Help

Here is the Picture :P

MidiBox.jpg