alps motorfades - price??

Guest psytron

Guest psytron

hello i am looking for some motorfaders and have contacted a few distributers.

Basicly i would love to know how much everyone has paid for them?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

i've made contact with a supplier here in Singapore and can get the Alps motor faders for US$15.00 each for a minumum order of 100pcs, but cheaper for larger orders. The faders do not come with the conductive slider knobs. Besides www.albs.de do you know of anywhere else to get the knobs and how much do they cost?. Dealing with ALBS.DE in Germany from Singapore is not easy. I'm looking for info on the weight of the fader to calculate cost of shipping to other countries. If its cost effective and if my price is the lowest around i wouldnt mind buying it and distributing it to the guys on this board who are interested.

I was also pondering on this, if the price of 8 Alps motor faders + conductive knobs + shipping charges & taxes is gonna exceed US$250.00, you might as well buy the Behringher controller (MSRP US259.99 ) rip of the buttons, motor faders, encoders with ledrings and merge it with the midibox LC hardware for your own Mackie Control  ;D

Peace

Frank

Guest psytron

i dunno yet they also want a minimum of 100 units cause they dont stock them.

yours sound like a decent price.

pity you need 100 tho.

??? sounds like a bulk order to me  ???