Mikes-Elektronikseite - Summer prices

PCB-Mike

Hello Midi-friends,  :)

For the summer time Claudia and I invented something.  :)

We lowered the prices in our shops a little for the time from 21th of July – 31th of August.  :) :) :)

In my PCB-Shop you order for example 10 PCBs and you have to pay only 9 ones.  ;D

Claudia has reduced the prices for the midi-kits for 0,50 Euro / Kit.  ;D

Have fun

Michael & Claudia  :) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

As this seems to be some advertisement thread, I'd like to contribute my very experience with the shop.

If you have no time to read, just read that go on and buy there !

I'll explain why : despite the basic layout of their website (which worried me a bit when I first saw it), the service is really excellent. You'll be contacted as soon as mike is back from the party he's surely doing now, to confirm your order. With a little bank transfer, you will get all your PCB really (really) fast by mail (it took 3 days for me). The package is well done, and there's no problem on the PCBs. The only glitch is that mike is using scotch to wrap the pieces altogether, and the one he's using is NOT the easiest one to remove.

Anyway, it doesn't cost that much, it's fast, and it's exactly what you're looking for. So if in doubt, try it :)

(wo)

• 2 months later...

Hi Newbie here

Just like to say that i had no problems at all with ordering my midibox boards and parts. Fast services and tightly packed .

Must agree that the site looks a bit suspect to start with. But now i,m half way throught my first box and if all goes well will be ordering more from Claudia and Mikes

Many thanks

pwdm

I must say GREAT service also from Mike and Claudia!

It to a week from when I sent the money from the day my stuff arrived..

One bad thing did happen tho ;( our b***stard of a mailman decided to fold the box in two!!! to get into our letterbox!!! luckly the pcb wasnt damaged and the components were all still wrapped up..only casualty was the pin header...it got snapped..but its no big deal..

Oh and thanks for the German sweets used as packing ;)) the brown ones are great!!

Mark+Patriek.

I've just finished making up the core pcb I bought from Mike's site.. worked first time! :)

The service was excellent, and if you have your bank account registered with your paypal account you can pay instantly, and some would say TOO easily ;)

Thanks again Mike.

• 4 weeks later...

My kit was delivered yesterday along with my PICs and Banksticks that I ordered from elsewhere. That's 3 days! Great service and communications all round.

Just got to buy a new  multi-meter and tip for my soldering Iron and I'm away!  ;D