Memorised setup

robinfawell

Dear Thorsten

I have looked at the problem for a good few hours now and apart from trying to devise a completely new  parallel program to control the led's and generate the SendDumps  I can't see how to interlace the read  EEprom routines with the present design.

Perhaps you would look at a typical section of the code and see if you can make any suggestions.

}else{			

//////// Pedal Radio Group Sysex  ////// ////////////////////////////////////////

if( (pin >= 19 && pin <= 25) && (pin_value == 0)){		
	if(group1_selected == pin)// checks that current pin is the same pin as stored pin
 {
	group1_selected =26;//Pedal cancel pin = 26; pin not wired on DIN module
	SendDump(dump_index = (26 - 19)); //Send Pedal Cancel Sysex to Sound Module
	}else{
	group1_selected = pin ;// current pin stored
	SendDump(dump_index = (pin - 19));//Send appropriate Pedal Sysex message; dump_index set to 0
	}	
	for(i=19; i<= 25; i++)//All LED's  should be cleared for all group pins	
 	MIOS_DOUT_PinSet0(i); 	
	if(group1_selected !=26)// checks that the stored pin is not the cancel "pin"
	MIOS_DOUT_PinSet1(group1_selected);// sets the Led
	}else	{

////////Tremelo Fast/ Slow Sysex///For comments see Comments in Pedal Section above/////

if( (pin >= 28 && pin <= 2

I am working on a function RecordMemory to read the groupxselected values into the EEProm at present.  I have just about figured what to do.

It might be simpler to have a separate section to control the LED's and generate  the SendDumps rather than trying to integrate with the code above.

Regards Robin

• 2 weeks later...

Well, regarding the date of posting, the missing answers and despite that my name is not Thorsten:

Maybe I am not the only one who has no clue what you want to know and what your program does?

Do you want to control LED's, send and/or receive SYSEX-Messages or get read/write access to the EEPROMS?

I have to admit that I'm also quite helpless with the code you posted? What's it for? What should it do? What's it doing not?

Generally it's no good idea to pack everything in one function. Split your needs into different pieces, so if there are any errors you might be able to find them!

Maybe you could become a bit more precise, then it's more likely someone might answer your question...