Simple scratch turntable with 2 buttons

wondog

Hello i am new in this site and in this forum, i am looking for very simple MIDI turntable for scratching with 1 jog wheel and 2 buttons. (e.g. for Fruityloops)

I don't no from which modules should be it made (core, etc...).

thx for all suggestions, or if someone has built this one, please write your experience

wondog

• 2 years later...

Sorry to wake this really old post. This happens to be what I am interested in.

Lately I've been searching the internet looking for a midi controller that can (kind of) replace a turntable. I didn’t want to by a whole midi controller system (like the VCI-100) and Stanton has a controller call the scs 1d... but it is $1200 USD! So my next thought was I should figure out how to make one of these. The scs 1d has to many buttons on it anyways.

Needless to say, I am overwhelmed. I know I can do this I just need some direction. I need to know what the core piece is, and what I need to use for the jog wheel... It seems that there are lots of requests and questions, but no one seems to completely explain it. Hopefully someone can help. I really want to do this.

Also I am a web programmer (html/php/java), so if anyone would what compensation for there assistance I can maybe build them a small site.