MBHP_Core_v3 Eagle schematic.

docbrown

I know this might sound kind'a lazy. But, here it goes anyway's.. :-[

Can anybody here in this forum would like to share their Core_v2/3 schematics in Eagle format. Any custom Core schematics will help as well. Please!!!  :-[

I'm currently practicing Eagle schematics for my days off, due to my recent car accident back in Aug 25th..

I'm fine all and all, except I have an excruciating pain on my lower back due to a muscle sprain. Starting last thursday, my doctor have me stay home for about a week. So I have alot of time on my hand!!

thanks guys!!

Sure, here is the schem I've been using for the 808.

It is not a complete copy of the Core, some of the headers are not present.  What is there has been tested tho.

I had to rename the extension to .txt to get it to upload, which apparanlty screws eagle up.  I can't upload .zip files either, can an admin allow the .zip, .sch, .lbr, .brd files to be uploaded?

I've got some eagle libraries I'd like to share too.

Very impressive design!! thank you!!

Thank you, and you're welcome. The only restriction on it is that boards made from it cannot be sold commercially.

The the MIDIbox SID thread later tonight or tomorrow. I finished up all my MIDIbox SID-NUXXs tonight and I'm taking photos now. :D

-Steve