USB Oscilloscope / Data Analyzer for Sale

c0nsumer

Anyone interested in buying my USB Oscilloscope from Hobbylab? It's the same one seen here. Images of the exact item itself can be found here.

The reason I'm selling it is because it has had barely any use in time I've had it, and I find I just simply don't use it. Price-wise I'm asking US$150, which includes shipping anywhere in the world via First Class US Mail (Airmail). It'll come with all the original parts. Like I said, I'm just not needing it. It works great, but I figure that someone else could probably get better use out of it than I would.

Contact me here, via PMs, or via AIM at Iamc0nsumer (that's a zero, not an oh in the name) if you are interested. For reference, feel free to check my eBay feedback here.

Thanks!

-Steve

• 3 weeks later...

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( STRYYYYYYYD  >:( >:( >:( >:(

;D

Oh, yeah. Sorry. :) It's sold... And stryd_one, sorry, I haven't had a chance to reply to the PM yet. I'm at my parents house for holiday stuffs. I should have a chance to later this evening or possibly tomorrow.

-Steve

Hehehehehe

No stress bud, take your time, we're all doing the festive thing at the moment :)

Just for the record, c0nsumer is a great trader. Everything was totally perfect, couldn't be better. He was fast with communications and shipped stuff fast and cheap and very well packed. Buy stuff from this man ;) hehehe

And DrB you can borrow it anytime :)

• 2 weeks later...