[S] Korg MS2000-R Australia

dcer10

Hi All,

Ive got a green/blue (not black) Korg MS2000-R for sale which is in good condition except for a small rack rash (I can throw in some large black plastic washers to cover this for your rack). It comes with a 240v PSU, manual and Im pretty sure I have the original box somewhere too.

If anyone is interested let me know and I will provide photos of the unit. Im looking for about $600 AU for the unit which I think is a great price.

If anyone doesnt know what it is have a look here:

http://www.korg.com/gear/info.asp?a_prod_no=MS2000R

(once again mine is not the black one, its the blue green one, the difference is only in colour).

It has a very cool step sequencer buit in, can act as a vocoder over an external input, has a built in keyboard to play the sounds, as well as a virtual patch section to allow the routing of the modulation signals internally. This unit is actually VERY useful as a midi control surface as all the knobs send midi already, and the keys send notes.

Id prefer Australian customers so as to keep the shipping costs down, and I would also prefer insurance on the shipping just incase anything happens to it on the way, I dont want to be responsible, or for you to be unsatisfied :) I will provide shipping info to serious buyers only.

I can also throw in a bunch of programs for it on a CD including the programs from the black version as well as some of my own if the buyer is interested.

Thanks for looking,

John

• 3 weeks later...