boogie box

cimo

there you go:

except for a few details related to the midi sockets and the housing which is still to be built, here you have the boogie box and my crappy guitar that actually sounds quite good, the box has been built to fit a specific guitar not the one you see on the video, in this case i ve attached it with some velcro

rock it!

Hi Cimo,

Very nice demo, I'm curious to see it integrated in its final guitar. That seems to be really a pretty handy solution to change effect and sound on the fly.

Stryd, I guess you've missed the following topic http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php?topic=8679.15. In this thread, Cimo gave a link to his website (http://www.io-sound.org/Guitars/guitars.html) where he shows the incredible things he does to his guitars.

Best regards,

Lall

hi stryd please let me know if you re just picky about videos resolution or there is any problem with youtube, i noticed it s out of sync (why?) and the quality is just 640X480  (becasue of my camera)

dscf1059bf4.jpg

one of the main concern has been the thickness there you can see that it s so thin i had to lift the upper pcb a little bit to fit the MIDI sockets

specs

8 backlit buttons

4 encoders with ledrings

4 setups (being the encoders pushbuttons)

self supplied by a modified USB/MIDI cable

best regards

simone

That image looks fine to me, but youtube was not so good. Noone else has complained, it's probably this old screen.

That's really small! It must be a custom PCB I guess?

Anyway congratulations on these, it's a subject that is often discussed but I think you might be first to get it to work :)