Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'c64 midibox'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Found 1 result

  1. Hi what are the connectors called that connect the ribbon cables to the jumpers can someone send me a link for reichelt I had to make my own out of hard drive connectors and it sucks thanks much appreciated.