Does RS60N11M9 (5K version) works on MF Module?

mr_kholl

Hi,

I'm one step to order some ALPS 60mm motorized faders from a supplier, but first, i need to check if it will work on MF module, because its resistance value is 5K instead the usual 10K (I.E. RSA0N11M9).

This is the datasheet: http://www.modtv.com.br/mr_kholl/402331_RS60N11M9_5KB.pdf

PS: You will see on the specs that this fader has the same pinout of the RSA0N11M9, including the 'touch sense' pin.

Does anybody can inform me it?

Thanks in advance.

Kholl.

Does anybody can inform me it?

... as far as I know, nobody ever tried this. Though there are many successfull implementations of regular 5k potentiometers.

Theoretically it should work but you have to try. - Just buy one or get a sample and do some tests.

Greets, Roger

PS: You can search the forum for the regular 5k pots to gather additional information.

Hi Roger!!

Thanks again man.

The problem is that i'm in Brazil and the seller in Germany!! hehehe...expensive shipping cost and long time to arrive here. I have to do it in one shot.

If anyone else can inform it i really appreciate. Maybe some modification on MF driver...

Roger, anyway i will search about the 5k pot issue.

Thanks!!!

Kholl.