Icecubes - Bulkorder

MTE

yes , excuse me

i recieved it yesterday but it was my girlfriend how took it

thank you very much it's so cool i could finish my last seq project

:D

:)  Im glad to hear that, because my last shipping to france (1 year ago) got lost by the post :( (2x 2x40 LCDs) :(

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yoh, Drsyncenstein, your money arrived today, cubes shipped now ;)

I have 100 cubes left, who wants it ?

Because users "Mirv" & "MikePig" never responsed for paying, so they should wait till the next bulkorder. Im sorry but I need the money now.

are these available at all in the USA? what manufacturer are you buying them from? I might be interested in my own buy of 500.

thanks for the tip-off. these things look incredible!

Do you mean the switches or the cubes ?? I got the switches from http://www.reichelt.de, the cubes are from an friend/seller, I searched the whole web about this ladies, but didnt find anything about it :(

Yoh, Drsyncenstein, your money arrived today, cubes shipped now ;)

I have 100 cubes left, who wants it ?

Because users "Mirv" & "MikePig" never responsed for paying, so they should wait till the next bulkorder. Im sorry but I need the money now.

I'd take 50 and send your money by post (with insurance) if its ok for you. I just read this today (not that you think I spoke with you because of this).

• 2 weeks later...

I would sure like to see something like this in a 'round' form factor for the button tips.  I have pcb switches with a built in green led, but am wanting to add the red leds and make the 'dual button / led' matrix for Seq V3.  This gizmo would be perfect!  if it were round.  I'll do some searching, but if no luck, I have not built my front panel yet and could use the rectangular, and may add a couple hundred to the next order. I'll keep checking back for next ship date.

have a better one!

gb

Don't you think that's a bit rude?

They're not exactly the same anyway, so hold out... They're for MEC 3F/4F switches, so they're not as universal as these (although a couple of guys figured out ways they could be used with normal tacts), and they cost a bit more., etc.

MTE/TK/admins, can you split this off into another thread, this is probably not the place to discuss it :)

Yoh stryd theres no need to split and nothing rude here :)

When  the ppl want cubes, then they should order, if they rechange their mind its no problem for me...I also have cube-sales outside this forum, so its really no problem when some ppl get out of the orders...

What I really hate is when ppl order and never response to my PMs, payings etc....so, stay me informed here when you want to cancel, so I have a better overview for the quantities...

And as I said again, on this orders here are no deadlines....when I see some interests of 500 or 1000 pieces, then I start to order them, after arriving here at my home Ill collect your money and start shipping ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Yo soundcyst, maybe its better you order the complete batch of 330 pieces, because of the shipping costs (8.- Euro) ;)

i have to think about it for a bit. i don't have the money right now for all 330 and i'm also not sure if i'm going to use the other 260.

time is also a factor too though... how soon do you think you'll be able to ship the 70 if i just order 70?