SOS : i dont think i killed my pic, but something is wrong

first of all, hi.

my name is jesus, i'm from peru and my english is not too good, so sorry for grammar and syntax errors.

i dont know nothing about electronic, this is my first midibox project.

let me tell all you what i did until now:

i get by mail 1 core, 2 ain, 2 din and 1 ltc module.

because i like the feeling of 'moving a pot', i decided to try one ain module with 32 pots.

first, i uploaded the last version of mios, by serial port. then, i modified the midibox64.ini file into this http://www.regalosreligiosos.net/backup/midibox32.ini. after that, i connected the ain to the core. and finally move a pot, and.... DADADADAAAAA..... nothing happened... WTF

i ran to the spanish forum, and a nice guy called cimo, who was helping me all the way, told me that i have to upload the MB64 aplication, and then my version. i think he is wrong, because i dont find nothing about that on the documentation, unless i miss that. i followed his advice. now, i only got this when i turn the midibox on. pots until doesn't work.

mios_studio.JPG

i note that when i upload a .syx file, nothing happens in the monitor input (in MIDI-OX).

i'm getting sad for that. i really appreciate all the advices that you gave me.

i hope this could be fixed.

sincerely grateful

jesus.

something more: the .ini file that i modified has errors or need something?

.. things are changed in these very last days though, now there is a setup_mb64 file that includes main.asm which has been moved in a source folder, new structure, i ve written to un.diletante in the spanish forum, better getting used to the new system.