Help locating proper LCD display

Filch

I've started getting all the parts I need for the MB-6582 PCB's.  I'm having a difficult time finding an LCD that will fit properly with this PCB and PT-10 case. Can someone direct me to a supplier that carries the crystalfontz standard LCD's, or a size equivalent from another manufacturer and dealer?

I'd prefer blue background and white text, but at this point, I'm becoming less picky. Thanks for the help.

I've started getting all the parts I need for the MB-6582 PCB's.  I'm having a difficult time finding an LCD that will fit properly with this PCB and PT-10 case. Can someone direct me to a supplier that carries the crystalfontz standard LCD's, or a size equivalent from another manufacturer and dealer?

I'd prefer blue background and white text, but at this point, I'm becoming less picky. Thanks for the help.

Blue and white is a good choice seen as its the cheapest one you can get anywhere online,

from this dealer:

http://www.divineo.com/cgi-bin/div-us/zz-xb-lcd-b

Its being that price a while now, the only other colour they do is Black on green.

No, it is super twisted nematic, negative means that the charecters are light coming through the dark areas, rather than dark areas over the light, ya dig? clear charecters on a dark background.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super-twisted_nematic_display

lol, i thought that was a joke until i clicked the wiki link!  :P

Ya dig?