.: Vintage Roland Juno 106 Analog Synthesizer Synth :.

robert lowell

71f4_1.JPG

.: Vintage Roland Juno 106 Analog Synthesizer Synth :.

Roland Juno 106 Vintage Synthesizer

Larger and more pictures can be downloaded here --->      http://www.sendspace.com/file/316agk

UP for auction is the classic Roland Juno 106 synthesizer.  It’s in excellent working condition and sounds

incredible without any issues whatsoever. Used in a smoke free studio.  All voices have been tested and work perfectly.

Cosmetically it is a 9.5 out of 10 . pitch bender is NOT broken, all sliders work perfectly and all buttons are intact.

I am a electronic engineer and I’ve never had any problems with the voices with this synth. I have powered it on

for 2 hours in diagnostic mode (held transpose key down while powering up) and pressed the poly 2 key so the

display shows which voice is playing while pressing keys.  All 6 voices work perfectly without any scratchiness

or pitch issues. (A common issue you will be dissapointed with if they are bad with purchasing a cheaper juno 106)

Included in the auction is the photocopied manual, original power cord and soft gig case.  This unit will be

packed professionally and sent out via ups.  Please review my feedback record (100%!!!) and bid with confidence.

Other Information can be found here...  http://www.vintagesynth.com/roland/juno106.shtml

*The JUNO-106 was the first MIDI equipped JUNO and its implementation is quite good. There are 16 MIDI channels

available and MIDI SysEx data can be transmitted/received from all the sliders and buttons for total remote

control and sequencing capability.

*The JUNO-106 is a very common and widely used analog polysynth. It continues to be one of the most popular

analog synths due to its great sound and easy programmability.

Auction includes:

* Roland Juno 106

o Polyphony - 6 voices

o Oscillators - 1 DCO per voice: pulse, saw, and square

o LFO - 1 with Rate and Delay

o Filter - non-resonant high pass and resonant low pass (24 dB/oct)

o VCA - ADSR, level and gate

o Keyboard - 61 keys

o Arpeg/Seq - None

o Memory - 128 patches

o Control - MIDI (In/Out/Thru)

o Date Produced – 1984

* Photocopied manual

* Original Power cord