[ ] PAIA Midi Drum Brain Kit + Drum Trigger Amp >>> S O L D

rosch

last year in august i started to build the

9201DK MIDI drum brain kit (trig->midi convertor) with

9212K   drum sensor processing amplifier

no psu

assembled but not working (no smoke, sparks or similar, just didn't work) and while testing i broke one pin of the DIL connector of a ribbon cable, that was the last time i touched the machine.

anyone interested in finishing that build? should be no problem to find out what's wrong for someone more professional than me!

i paid incl shipping to germany $235 +customs

but want no money for that...

i be happy if someone like to exchange sth midibox related, perhaps some parts of a project they won't finish, too

(your offering can be worth much less money, too, i'll never finish this one anyways and am happy to change with something i can use)

DSC03213.JPG

DSC03214.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

so no one wants this for some parts like e.g. a few encoders, buttons, knobs, a lcd, not finished module or similar??

i'd say the worst case would be the paia eprom being fried. but even in this case you can prove by the papers that this unit has been purchased originally from paia so there should be no problem to have some cheap replacement. on top of that there is still guarantee. don't be afraid i could want "too much"!

• 2 weeks later...