SOLD - MB-6582 parts, sids, boards, case - complete

drboom

All,

i am about 95% through a MB6582 build and have come to the conclusion that ill probably never get around to putting together the 2nd one i had planned on building. So for sale is the following

8 x 6582A SIDS purchased from wilba

1 x control and base PCB from smash - control pcb has the diodes already soldered only.

1 x complete MB6582 parts kit from smash including pics

1 x complete set of control surface parts, including switches, rotary encoders and waldorf knobs from albs.

130 x LED's

1 x 4x20 LCD display

1 x Pactec PT10 case

1 x Fan and shroud

The only thing missing from this sale is the faceplate and C64 powersupply.

I have been having ALOT of fun putting one of these together in my spare time over the last couple of months, and if i wasnt so goddamn busy with work i would be saving this kit so i could do it all again someday, but with a project schedule thats well into 2012 i dont see it happening anytime soon, and who knows what ill be planning on building then.

this is not a fire sale so SERIOUS offers only considered via PM ONLY, i dont check this forum often so if you want to get through to me THEN SEND A PM.   I can send to anywhere on earth at your expense. this kit is nearly all you need in one hit so youll be saving big $$ in consolidated shipping.  For fantasy offers,  send a mail to /dev/null.