Any MIDIbox SID V2 schematics?

numbed

Hello folks,

I was wondering about the matrix section of the SID design, im really into applying it in a DIY analog synth im building (the ULTIMATE by MFOS - http://www.musicfromouterspace.com/analogsynth/SOUNDLAB_ULTIMATE/SOUNDLAB_ULTIMATE.php?page=ULTIMATE) as an I/O and mod matrix.

but i cannot find the schematics for the MIDIbox SID at all,, only pcbs..

if you have other suggestion for a matrix id be happy to know!!

Th4nK2!

mbsid schematics can be found on ucapps.de, but this won't help you much as the physical matrix buttons just control the routing inside the mbsid software, so the matrix isn't something you can rip out and build separately to use as an audio or cv matrix.

the thread you're searching for is here: http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php/topic,11262.0.html. but this matrix project isn't finished yet and at least in public didn't show much progress in the last months. maybe you should post to this other thread to find out what's the current status.

S

Hey, Thanks guys!

well, i dont need the schematics for the matrix switches i just thought some light will be shed on to how the thing works..

and i will defo, look into it seppoman, thanks.

also, i might be retarded and thats a fact  :o, but i didnt find the schematics for the sid... obviously iv been to www.ucapps.de

Thanks again!