Getting SIDs for a MB-6582

Christian Kjær Larsen

Hi MIDIboxers :ike:

I have started to search for parts for the MB-6582, but i have an issue finding 4-8 SIDs, preferably 8580R5's or 6582A's.

Where do you find you SID's?

I have found a website called hkinventory where some of the suppliers have large quantities availables (+50)

http://www2.hkinventory.com/public/OfferInventResult.asp?hiddenRegionLayer=&MessageShown=&search=offerinvent&Category=&Product=&searchPN=&Crit3=1&Order2=&pnums=8580R5&keywords=&words=2&MainCate=&MainCateCap=All+Catagories&SubCate=&SubCateCap=All+Product&brand=&datecode=&MinQty=&postdate=3&Order=1

How safe is it to buy your SIDs in China?

Should i wait for something on ebay or here in the fleamarket?

:question:

------------

Christian

There are tons of threads where both china and ebay is discussed here on the forum..

The last one that comes to mind is this one:

You can do a search here containing words like 'pulls' or 'remarked' to get indepth with the facts.

In general, people tend to beware of these. Not that they won't work (they most likely will) but it's hard to be positively sure about what you actually get!

You could also post in this forum under 'fleamarket' to see if any members has spare SIDs they want to sell - us 'boxers tend to be more trustworthy than the average chinese electronics supplier :)