Buttons with the right feeling

Wise

Hi!

Anyone know where to find buttons like the Play/pause and Cue button on this:

http://www.pioneer.se/se/download.jsp?dir=/images/products/cdplayerdj/pioneer&filename=1040384297767dmp_555.jpg&method=attachment

The travel is like 0.5 mm or so and the operating force is minimal, wild guess ca 0.5 N. With or without the leds.

Just for the right Dj feeling for my Traktor MBHP  ;D

/Wise

• 2 years later...

Hi,

you have 3 choice for find theses play/pause buttons,

1 buy a broken cdplayers and takes somes parts..

2 tryin' to contact the company and ask if is possible to buy a spares parts you need

3 you make ur own (but this one idea its a little bit more hard than the 1,2 choice...)

or if you are lucky ebay.. its a good way to find anything but need to be patient with this.

• 1 year later...

Nice worklog, the idea to using plexiglass its a good alternative and great choice. btw i seen the year of the post 2 year ago loll its a bit crazy

And About making a consol to control tracktor its seriously nice but now the software by Native-Instruments its not my own best choice, i buyed the Deckadance by Image-Line software the Club edition, its really better and more expandable software for dj and you can learn any midi stuff , with this new software of the high-end Digital Dj's, deckadance offert the DMX Control in-soft. and support VST-VSTI, and few features you can take a look on "www.deckadance.com".

personaly i have give up to my project to build a crazy controler with all features i bought the Numark X-Session pro for midi interactive but i dont have a lot of functions but maybe one time i will continue my project. take a look to deckadance and tell me what u think same if this post look so OLD jaja!