1 or 2 (40*2) LCD

basta73

on the original LC it's 6 per channel I think (6*8 = 48 + 7 char between each channel makes 55 character)...

I think we can put 5, wo it will feet on a 40x2, but no space between channel, and it makes small LC...

I'm going to put 2 lCD, but no space between them : one up and one down... I'll have to post a picture!

I am planning on only 4 carachters whish is not a lot but doable, (again check hui which is my current muse).

Hopefully with this I should be able to keep channel section to 25mm's each and minimise overall width to aid extensions in the future.

I am going to combat this with a graphic lcd also, as I need 2 cores,  so I can still get full info on each channel.

Pilo,

You had the same thought I did  ;) .  5 characters per channel, and very thin lines drawn on the surface of the display.  I'm still not sure about staggering the layout.  I'm trying to figure out if it feels better to have the layout crowded, or eratic.