Finally got my MBSEQv4 working...yippie...but have a couple of questions now...

nuke

reeaally nice stuff in there wohoo...

but...in my old seq3.4-layout i have some quick access buttons implemented, like: Direction, Length, Groove and Mode...

is it possible to add these aswell in the v4 ?...can´t find them in the HW-configfile...

and my SD card is somehow not working as it should...it reads/writes within the MBSEQ, but when switching to Mass Storage, Windows installs a new device "STM SD blah..." and i see that in explorer, but when i click it, it says "not formatted" ...i tried different cards with different formats FAT32 or FAT also tried in WINXP and WINDOWS 7...with no luck...

since i did layout and solder the board myself, it might be only a faulty connection...but why does it work when using it within the midibox?

btw. the schematics on ucapps for the sd-card labels the connector to the core as J1 ...shouldn´t it be J16??

still no luck with the sdcard...

this is very strange...although i can write and load within the MBSEQ4 i´m still not able to get a working connecting with SD-Mass-Storage and windows...i also tried the usb_mass_storage_device_v1_1.zip with same results...the device shows up in explorer but windows pops up with a "volume not formatted". when i try to access it, it says "invalid function" or in german "unzulässige funktion"...midi via USB is working and uploading code also...but sometimes looses connection in MIOS-Studio2...

is it possible that i fried the stm32 somehow in a minor way?

in some other schematics for the stm32 i saw they use sometimes different resistor values for the usb-datalines (22 Ohm instead of 27 Ohm) paired with some caps (47pf) to ground like shown here : example

is it worth trying these changes...dunno if it would help...maybe someone has a clue or can point me in the right direction...