Adding some time-consuming features

skunks

I'd like to build midi accordion with integrated sequencer.

Left hand buttons (92 buttons) are simple changeover contacts.

But what about right hand - I'd like to create "deep-sensitive" keyboard, so I have to process 62 analog inputs. + maybe 3 analog inputs for bellows control and aftertouch for left and right hand.

So the first question - is it possible at all to capture 64 analog inputs with Core32 at all (I hope the answer is YES, STM32 has ADC with max. sampling rate is about 1MHz).

So the second question is is it possible to capture 64+92 analog inputs so I will have left hand buttons deep-sensitive too. I've found an example only for 64 analog inputs.

And the third question. Is there any spare idle time in MBSeq firmware so I could add this analogue (and maybe digital) keyboard scanning?

It would be better to add a second core for such a purpose, because the original MBSEQ V4 application has no free pins for that.

So: just use a second STM32 which scans and converts the 96 analog inputs and passes it to the second core via MIDI.

Best Regards, Thorsten.