[SOLD] a few mb6582 panels sets

julianf

Ive cut a few more mb6582 sets.

There are two in satin blue / no infill (silver writing) and two in matt black (one with orange infill, one with blue)

The photos below are not amazing, as theres snow all over the place here, and its too cold to go outside (where the camera works better) but the cut is up to my usual standard, seen in other photos about the place.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

This last photo (below) shows the slightly different finish of the blue. Its not as matt as the black, slightly more reflective, but still a long way off gloss. I think its quite nice, and looks quite smart in the black cases.

5.jpg

The postage charges have gone up very slightly since the last batch, and ill have to verify the costs, and edit this post, but the increase will probably only be somthing like GBP 0.5 - 0.75 per package. As i hope people know, i like to give accurate postal costs, as its always an irritation of mine when people deliberately try to make money by overcharging for postage.

Ill verify the costs later in the day, i hope - i just wanted to get the photos up now.

Oh, and the cost is GBP 75 per set (front and rear panels) regardless of colour. Postage is at cost. Payment by bank in either GBP or Euro (euro converted at HSBC's euro buy-rate) or in any currency by Google Checkout (surcharged at cost).

Thanks, Julian

(17" mbseq to follow shortly)

• 3 weeks later...