Sammich Sid for sale request

Echopraxia

Hi everybody,

I am going to upgrade to an mb6582 and want to sell my built sammichSID to a fellow boxer for Wilba's list price for the kit and two sids.

It is complete with a wall wart power supply which will be included free. I have two small issues with the unit. First one is I think I may have not put enough heatsink compound on the regulators because the unit will reboot after about an 1.5 hours. I am sure that this can easily be fixed but will leave it up to the buyer to apply more compound. Also the power supply I have works fine with the unit and its voltages were approved by Wilba but its audio hum level is a little high. I don't know if everybody's sammiches are like this or if its my wall wart supply.

I reside in America and would prefer to sell in America as well but will ship overseas if your willing to pay the extra shipping.

I'll send anyone pictures who's interested.

Regards,

echo

Topic moved to Fleamarket.

Your issues might be related to the power supply, maybe also the LCD backlight brightness is too high, or you didn't put the shunt in JBL correctly for high-power LCDs. You're welcome to create a new topic to discuss this, or just email me about it.