Mios 1.9 needed

asbak

Hi, has anybody perhaps got an old copy of the old MIOS 1.9 (MIOS8 platform) which they could email me? My MB64 was at version 1.8 and bootloader 1.1 and from what I understand it's not possible to upgrade it to the latest version without first upgrading it to 1.9. Unfortunately the older versions aren't available for download anymore.

Best Regards

Asbak

email address:

asbak at inbox.ru

Edited by asbak

I remember that you asked me via PM, and I will send you the required informations for the update procedure soon. :)

Important: don't try to downgrade to MIOS V1.8 anymore, this could damage the BSL installation, so that your PIC has to be reburned with a flash programmer!

Best Regards, Thorsten.

I remember that you asked me via PM, and I will send you the required informations for the update procedure soon. :)

Important: don't try to downgrade to MIOS V1.8 anymore, this could damage the BSL installation, so that your PIC has to be reburned with a flash programmer!

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Wow you're up late tonight! Thanks for the help and information Thorsten, I'll keep this in mind. I got my MB64 working again (after the abortive attempt to load 1.9g) by flashing it with a copy of 1.8 I found on a disk at home so it's not a crisis.

Cheers!