Rotary Encoder Questions

Hey, I created a midibox with 13 pots, 20 buttons. I made it a while ago so i'm a little fuzzy as to how i did everything, i think i'm just using a stock program, midibox 64 or something.

I've been using the virtual midibox editor software to change the midi parameters of the buttons and pots.

This has worked great so far, however, I'd like to replace the pots with encoders. I have an extra din module ready to go, I'm just not sure where to go from here.

Does the virtual midibox's "pot" section (where potentiometer parameters are edited) Allow you to edit encoders as well?

What extra steps do i need to complete to get the encoders working?

Thank you

Hey, I created a midibox with 13 pots, 20 buttons. Pic18f. I made it a while ago so i'm a little fuzzy as to how i did everything, i think i'm just using a stock program, midibox 64 or something.

I've been using the virtual midibox editor software to change the midi parameters of the buttons and pots.

This has worked great so far, however, I'd like to replace the pots with encoders. I have an extra din module ready to go, I'm just not sure where to go from here.

Does the virtual midibox's "pot" section (where potentiometer parameters are edited) Allow you to edit encoders as well?

What extra steps do i need to complete to get the encoders working?

Thank you