midibox 6582 and other C64 stuff for sale

Technosoul

Hello, SOLD

I am selling my Midibox 6582 that I built a couple years back. Along with the synth I am selling other items as a bundle. I am getting rid of all my sid stuff in one shot. Along with the MB-6582 I have 2 C64's with working 6581 sid chips, an extra C64 for parts, 2 power supplies, an atari mouse, joy sticks, extra led L.E.D's, wire, knobs, and pots. As well the MSSIAH sid software.

The 6582 was built well and works. It could use a little tune up. Maybe some rewiring or soldering from the front and bottom and pcb as well at the audio jacks. There is a some noise. If there is a Bios update, that would be good as well.

Truthfully I havent used this synth much. I was just happy to build it and make some sounds with it so I really havent interacted with the interface other than modulating some LFO's, cutting some filters and changing waveforms. I havent got deep into the Midibox bios.

Anybody looking to get involved into a sid synth, everything is here and ready to go. I want to sell as a bundle.

As well with the C64 and the Mssiah its like a second synth. This comes with the audio video cable with rca and s-video out to connect directly to TV.

If interested contact me, make offer. I'm thinking like 500-600 plus shipping

Sound link

http://www.youtube.com/user/technoroomdotnet#p/a/u/0/gJyNy-2JSWk

Photo gallery link

Edited by Technosoul

• 2 weeks later...