Funkmellow Robotron 64

Flecko

hehe, dumb name right? I think so too, but its got its good qualities.

That is the name I'm giving my SID synthesizer project. I promised I'd post here when I had some more information available about it, and so here I am.

More than just information on the project, I'd like you guys to give me any feedback on my website as well. I've just finished coding it in PHP/CSS using a database approach. Its all dynamic, and lots of nice stats are kept about the whole thing.

Anyways....

My site is  here.

And the FMR64 section is here.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,

-Flecko

Hmmmm, mine will be a "Quadsid"  :-[ :P ::)

Cool site! I especially like the "picture" of your SID!!!  ;D Should come to the MBPics! Miniature design goodbye!

I would change the color of the menu points. Grey on grey is hardly readable. But in the whole it looks cool.

I fixed the menu color, you're right, it looked bad. Although...you could try some of the other styles in the menu  ;D

The picture is rather blurry that I put on my page, my digital camera just wouldn't cooperate with me for some reason. Hopefully next week, I'll get more parts and get to work some more on it. I was planning on having 3 SIDs total in the end allowing 9 note polyphony.

I'll keep everyone posted, and thanks for the comments!

-Flecko