Seq CC Implementation - modify currently selected track(s)?

borfo

Looking at the CC implementation document, I doubt this is currently possible, but no harm in asking I guess.

/trunk/apps/sequencers/midibox_seq_v4/doc/mbseqv4_cc_implementation.txt 

http://www.svnmios.midibox.org/filedetails.php?repname=svn.mios32&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fapps%2Fsequencers%2Fmidibox_seq_v4%2Fdoc%2Fmbseqv4_cc_implementation.txt&peg=1325

Instead of having to specifically select a track to modify via the NRPN MSB, I think it would be useful to be able to send an NRPN that modifies whatever track(s) are currently selected on the Seq V4's track buttons - looking at the CC implementation document, it seems you can send a value of 0-15 in to select a track.  Would it be possible to add the ability to send an MSB value of 16 to tell the Seq V4 to modify whatever track(s) are currently selected?  Seems like this would enable some interesting external MIDI control interfaces.

Is this possible now?  ...I'm assuming it's not.  How easy would this be to implement?

Cool.  Thanks.  If it's easy to do at the same time, it might also be useful to add the ability to modify all tracks with one NRPN too - I'm thinking things like transposing, forcing all tracks to scale, or disabling effects on all tracks at once.

I'm really impressed with this sequencer, by the way.  Great work.

• 2 months later...