MIDIBOX SEQ PARTS FOR SALE v3 v2

NeelG

This machine was once in order, then during its shipping to canada from england, it was depressed by other boxes.

So i recieved it and created a video, to show how it was acting up, it really would not get to the sequencer as it was confused where the bank sticks are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owEMnmkIsXE&feature=youtu.be

Recently , I tried to fix it , with no solution since i have no idea what im doing,

there is one cable i tried to fix that powers up the lcd and buttons , i messed that up.

The power supply still works and beyond my screwed up cable thing, it will be in the order of the video.

I really wanted a midibox but it was pure trouble so far. I would like to trade for a v4 if possible, with cash over from my end.

Message me at elfmusicincorporated AT hotmail DOT com.

It was a midibox seq v2, very easilly upgradable to v3 i believe from reading.

I think it can be fixed by the gurus here.

Hey, is this an original build? 

If you want a SEQ V4, I highly doubt anybody will trade down to a non-working V3. Presumably you have a veroboard CS and not the Wilba PCB installed? The good news is that you can swap out the Core and have a V4 right away using all of the original control surface. There is a page on uCapps.de detailing the upgrade.