[FS] Mutable Instruments Shruthi-1. White Custom Case. SSM2044 Filter. Needs Modification.

Dronepiper

This Shruthi was bought by myself off of ebay from a builder in Romania. He seems too have followed the design by using his own PCB. He also used his own case that gives it a really unique look. It has a very old school video game era look about it.

I really like this Shruthi… but regrettably I need to downsize my setup and recoup some money. I am
selling it for a little cheaper than what I paid. The SSM2044 analog filter sounds NICE and is the same one used in the Korg Polysix and EMU SP1200.

It needs to have the output jack filed down with a grinder or dremel to allow a better connection with the tounges inside the jack that touch the TRS cable tip. There are random extreme drops in volume that can only be fixed if one reseats or replugs the cable back in the jack with a good amount of force. This shouldn't be hard to fix if you have the tools. I unfortunately do not.

$250 + shipping

If nobody responds soon I will put it on ebay and link the auction here. I am located in the US.

Thanks!

post-20829-0-90276200-1424241531_thumb.j

post-20829-0-06146800-1424241554_thumb.j

post-20829-0-43142400-1424241595_thumb.j

Edited by Dronepiper

• 3 weeks later...